function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Drew1815Drew1815 

apex:detail and relatedListHover

I am trying to use this very simple apex page to prototype the relatedListHover property of the apex:detail component. I am not able to get the related List Hovers to show up with both the relatedList and relatedListHover properties set to true on the apex:detail component. The standard related lists do show up. But the hovers do not. I have double-checked that the User Interface setting to enable related list hover is truly enabled in the org too.

Any ideas? The example code is below where I try to render the hover links on the User detail page for the currently logged in user.

Here is my apex:detail snippet

learnSFlearnSF

Did you find out solution?

I am getting same problem with relatedListHover.

I specify in detail page nad make it true with related list.

I checked in user interface as well.

Divya GoelDivya Goel

I am also facing the same issue. If any body of you find any thing please let me know.....

Thanks

Divya Prakash Goel

dchasmandchasman
I do not see any example code in your post - regardless are you on Spring '08 or Summer '08? There was at least one issue related to related list hovers not showing up in Spring '08 that has been addressed in Summer '08. Also, do you have tagging support enabled in your org (there was some undesireable interaction between the tagging feature and rellist hovers)?
Cool_DevloperCool_Devloper

Hello DChasman,

I am currently working on creating hovers for my records as it is on the standard salesforce links.

I was trying to re-use the source code but was unable to get it working. Can you pease let me know how to go about it??

Many Thanks,

Cool_D 

XYZ83XYZ83

HI,

related list hover aren't working for buttons which inturn invokes Apex action methods.

Is there any workaround to get it done.