function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NJDeveloper019NJDeveloper019 

Google Chrome AJAX not firing

I have a page that makes an changes an outputPanels visibility through AJAX based on a radio button selection with the use of an actionSupport.  Everything works 100% in IE and Firefox but does not seem to fire in Google Chrome.  When selecting a radio button or changing radio button selections in Chrome (and Safari), no changes in visibility of the outputPanel occur.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?  While I am assuming this is a browser issue, is there any workaround for this to allow the AJAX to work.
mtbclimbermtbclimber

Salesforce does not yet officially support Chrome or Safari 4. Are you seeing this in Safari 3? 

Beyond that, I don't believe there are any reported issues around the case you are describing.   

NJDeveloper019NJDeveloper019
Safari 4 is what I am seeing this behavior in.
Fix Err Spdy Protocol ErrorFix Err Spdy Protocol Error
There are many more issues while using the Chrome browser. One of the general issues is the error of Err Spdy Protocol. It appears when you are trying to open a new webpage. Last day when I was using the chrome this error appears again and again. Then I visit Fix Err Spdy Protocol Error (https://notresponding.net/fix-err_spdy_protocol_error/) for the help. I follow all the steps mentioned and now there is no such issue on my system.