function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MMA_FORCEMMA_FORCE 

{!$CurrentPage.parameters.apex} <== Can I get VF Page Name???

Hi I am trying to create a return to previous Page link... and I do not have id's on my link in which they stay on the same Visual Force page name but it calls another page within it...

So I am trying to do this:

<apex:component > <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!$CurrentPage.parameters.apex}"> <a class="detailLink" href="/apex/MagicListView">Return To Previous Page</a> </apex:outputPanel> </apex:component>

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SPDSPD

try using......$CurrentPage.Name......

$CurrentPage

Description  - A global merge field type to use when referencing the current Visualforce page.

Use this expression in a Visualforce page to access the current page parameters and
values, the current page name ($CurrentPage.Name), or the URL of the current
page ($CurrentPage.URL).

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_variables_global.htm

All Answers

SPDSPD

try using......$CurrentPage.Name......

$CurrentPage

Description  - A global merge field type to use when referencing the current Visualforce page.

Use this expression in a Visualforce page to access the current page parameters and
values, the current page name ($CurrentPage.Name), or the URL of the current
page ($CurrentPage.URL).

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_variables_global.htm

This was selected as the best answer
MMA_FORCEMMA_FORCE

So I tried doing this and it did not bring up the link...

<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!$CurrentPage.Name='MagicListView'}"> <a class="detailLink" href="/apex/home">Return To Previous Page</a> </apex:outputPanel>I even tried: <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!$CurrentPage.Name=='MagicListView'}"> <a class="detailLink" href="/apex/Home">Return To Previous Page</a> </apex:outputPanel>