function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
neeedhelpneeedhelp 

rendering issue

Here we go....

<apex:outputpanel rendered="{!errorxml}">
         <apex:pageBlockSection title="Payment Result">
             <apex:pageblocksectionItem >
                  <Label class="table">Transaction Status</Label>
                  <apex:outputtext value="{!cnpxmlstring.ErrorData}"/>
              </apex:pageblocksectionItem>
              <apex:pageblocksectionItem >
                  <label>Order Number</label>
                  <apex:outputText value="{!cnpxmlstring.TransactionNumber}"></apex:outputText>
              </apex:pageblocksectionItem>

</apex:pageblocksection>

</apex:outputpanel>

<apex:commandButton value="Process payment" id="processpayment"  action="{!PaymentAPIMethod}"  reRender="seexml,errorxml"/>

But cant able to find the payment result values.....Any help pls

Thanks,

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
jungleeejungleee

Hi,

the reRender attribute in the commandButton tag accepts Id of the component which needs to be redrawn.. So i think you should first assign a id to the outputPanel and use the id in the reRender attibute..

Hope this helps!

-Sam

All Answers

Anonymous123Anonymous123

what if we can put <apex:pageBlockSection> inside <apex:pageBlock> and apply the rendered attribute against it.

You can give it a try...please let me know here if it works..

Thanks

jungleeejungleee

Hi,

the reRender attribute in the commandButton tag accepts Id of the component which needs to be redrawn.. So i think you should first assign a id to the outputPanel and use the id in the reRender attibute..

Hope this helps!

-Sam

This was selected as the best answer
neeedhelpneeedhelp

Need one more help.....

<apex:pageblocksection title="Personal Details" columns="1" rendered="{!hideform}" >                        
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
                     <label class="firstlabel">First Name<span class="req">*</span></label>                         
                           <apex:inputText value="{!BillingInfo.BillingFirstName}" maxlength="50" />
              </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>   
               <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
                 <label class="firstlabel">Last Name<span class="req">*</span></label>                        
                    <apex:inputText value="{!BillingInfo.BillingLastName}" maxlength="50"/>                        
               </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
           </apex:pageblockSection>

For this in the constructor I have given the hideform=true; and in action method I have given hideform=false;

So whenever my action is done I want eo hide the entire padeblocksection....But unable to acheive it

neeedhelpneeedhelp

Got the answer for it.....In command button I have rerender attribute which is not supposed to be given......