function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sonali GonnadeSonali Gonnade 

How to copy/deploy code from developer account to Sandbox(free developer account) .

Hi,

I have created an application using developer account. Created all Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Triggers,  Custom objects, Profiles in developer account.
Now I want to copy/ deploy same application with all visualforce pages and controllers in free developer sandbox edition.
How to copy Apex classes, custom object from developer edition to sandbox account  

please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
EIE50EIE50

Ho Sonali,

You can deploy apex classes, triggers, VF page, components, static resources, etc using Eclipse IDE. It is one of the easy way to deploy from one org to other org's.

For this you need to create a poject in Eclipse IDE which will have all your developer org classes, etc. Then you right click on this project, then navigate to deploy to server, where you will give your sandbox credentials. Then you further proceed with next buttons to deploy your code.

Thanks.

All Answers

EIE50EIE50

Ho Sonali,

You can deploy apex classes, triggers, VF page, components, static resources, etc using Eclipse IDE. It is one of the easy way to deploy from one org to other org's.

For this you need to create a poject in Eclipse IDE which will have all your developer org classes, etc. Then you right click on this project, then navigate to deploy to server, where you will give your sandbox credentials. Then you further proceed with next buttons to deploy your code.

Thanks.

This was selected as the best answer
Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

You can also do this is through unmanaged package. It is simple and easiest method to deploy an application in one go.

Sonali GonnadeSonali Gonnade

Thanks for your quick help.

It would be great if you can provide few steps to do this through unmanaged package. I am new in packaging concept.

Sonali