function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fer_farfer_far 

Site.login error message is not being translated

Hi,

Is there any way to get message error translated when Site.login is not successful?

I'm using default VF pages generated when creating a site, with some changes to show labels and buttons translated into several languages. If I open ForgotPassword page, type a non existent user and click Send button, error message shown is translated correctly. But if I try to login in SiteLogin page, the message is always shown in user language.

SiteLogin page is correctly translated, using language parameter binded to a class property, and SiteLogin component labels and buttons too, but it seems that Site.login is not recognizing language from the page.

I tried to add language parameter to the component but it seems no valid.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

vckvck

I too have a similar kind of requirement. Were you able to solve this?? .If yes please let me know the work around.

Dave25Dave25

Hi,

Did you get the solution for this issue?

Thanks

elghoul_girlelghoul_girl

Did you find a solution for this issue?

Silvia Rodrigues 7Silvia Rodrigues 7

I solved my problem by changing guest user language to the one I wanted the error messages to be translated to.

From the site setup page go to "Public access settings", then "View users". From there you can edit the site's guest user to set a different language value.

Leaving this here in case anyone is facing this issue.