function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
j-dogj-dog 

Cloud Swarm 3.2 Managed EE - not working correctly

Testing this out, I'm an admin user, ower of an account, created case swarm rule for cases for accounts I own and added my boss, also an SFDC admin, create case, he is not added.  Create rule for All cases, my boss can be added.

Tried the same thing but added some sales guys to swarm.  None could swarm.

I don't understand why?  Is there any kind of set up document or document that says what all settings need to be to have full functionality of cloud swarm?

Yes - it's deployed.  

Thanks for any help.

j-dog

The Cloud Swarm TeamThe Cloud Swarm Team

j-dog,

Is your boss at the limit of followed records (500)?  Oftentimes, that is why the swarm fails. 

Also, is your boss a full Sales/Service Cloud licensed user?  Swarms won't work for license types that don't have access to objects that require a full license (e.g. Cases).

cK

j-dogj-dog
Hello, How can I check? I don't administrate users, so not familiar with checking license types. Also, is there documentation available for cloud swarm (as to what settings are needed to all this app to function properly)? I didn't find any, this forum seems to be the preferred support medium. Thank you, Justin -- Justin Schroeder Global Customer Advocacy Manager http://www.proceranetworks.com/ +1-510-228-4293 Support Numbers: USA: +1-877-PROCERA (toll free) USA: +1-510-400-4667 (direct) Sweden: +46-340-483-808
The Cloud Swarm TeamThe Cloud Swarm Team

Hi Justin,

You can go to Your Name > Setup > Administration > Manage Users > Users and click on the username of the user that you want to inspect.  The User License field should be "Salesforce" (not Salsforce Platform, Chatter Free, or anything else).

There is no setup documentation as it's a pretty straightforward process.  The app checks before it's installed that the requirements are met and there shouldn't be any other settings required to make it work.  You are correct that this forum is the preferred support medium, as Salesforce Labs apps are not officially supported.

cK