function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gautamgautam 

using lookup fields in site

Hi All,

I have created a lookup field in active visualforce page of site.
But when i click on the icon to see the values in lookup field, i get the Authorization Required page.

I have checked all security settings, everything looks fine.
Can anyone help me to get this issue resolved .Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
BulentBulent

visualforce uses lookup.jsp for lookup fields which is a standard page not a visualforce page.

You need to enable the lookup page for your site

site details> standard pages related list> Edit >enable the lookup page and save.

All Answers

BulentBulent

visualforce uses lookup.jsp for lookup fields which is a standard page not a visualforce page.

You need to enable the lookup page for your site

site details> standard pages related list> Edit >enable the lookup page and save.

This was selected as the best answer
ChamizChamiz

It doesn't work for me. I also grated access to the all the standard objects. But lookup field is visible in preview. Help me on this

Bindhyachal Kumar SinghBindhyachal Kumar Singh

Hi All,

I have created a lookup field on my custom object to contact and it is used on visual force page. But when i use this page in sites then lookup value doesnot show for those contact which have no account.

If contact have account then it shown.

I have already give permission to site users. Also i have used custom lookup page.

Please help me. it is urgent......

Chris CalhounChris Calhoun
Did Bindhyachal Kumar Singh get this working? I've got a similar issue. (I'm not getting any results in my lookup)
Manisha Yadav 27Manisha Yadav 27
@Bulent- Thank you so much, it worked for me. i was trying to resolve this for so long and you solution worked like a magic. :D