function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Petercass88Petercass88 

Implement a Flow from the cloud designer

At dreamforce i took a hands on breakout and we created a basic flow and implemented it and it showed up at the case level as a button.  In the cloud flow designer when i activate a flow i do not see how i can add the corresponding button...  This is most likely the dumbest question but for some reason i cannot figure it out in our sandbox for the life of me...

Thanks in advance!

-Peter

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SeanRiptideSeanRiptide

Hi Peter,

To add a button to an object such as Cases you can go to any Flow in Salesforce, whether it was built in the Cloud-based or desktop version, and when you click on the flow the detail section on top will have a relative URL for the Flow ie. /flow/CloudMortageCalc

Then go to the the Setup / App Setup / Customize / Cases / Buttons and Links

Create a new custom button and use Detail Page Button and if you would like the Flow to run directly in your Salesforce window choose "Display in existing window with sidebar".  

For Content Source choose URL and then copy and past your Flow URL /flow/CloudMortgageCalc into the text area.

Once you save that all you will need to do is add the new Custom Button to the Page Layout that you want it to be available from.

Thanks,

Sean