function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EIE50EIE50 

How to get Site force?

Hi,

How do i get site force enabled in my Org? I had been hearing for a while now that site force would be GA  but never heard anything officially. Can any one let me know please.

Thanks.

Ryan-GuestRyan-Guest

Siteforce is currently in pilot. Contact your account executive if you think you'd be a good fit for the pilot. I know you've done some work with Force.com Sites so I'd be curious to hear how you like Siteforce when you get started.

And stay tuned for more announcements...

EIE50EIE50

Hi ryan,

Will i be able to get siteforce in my Developer Instance (my personal one) ?In order to get site force in developer instance, whom should i contact?

Thanks.

Ryan-GuestRyan-Guest

Once it's available you'll be able to get it in your DE org.

JuanluJuanlu

You can get a Winter 12 Pre-Release Org, where Siteforce is available. Here you have the signup link: https://www.salesforce.com/form/signup/prerelease-winter12.jsp

Regards,

Juanlu.

EIE50EIE50

Thank you, appreciated.

danaledanale

Also note: I've gotten word from the PM that Siteforce will be enabled for all DE orgs within the next couple weeks. So that means sometime around mid November at the latest. Cheers :)

DeirforceDeirforce

This is music to ma ears!

sonali_sfdcsonali_sfdc

Thats right, it should be available in all new and existing DE orgs in the next couple of weeks. We will announce it on developerforce.com about the launch date. It is available for trial or purchase in the interim.