function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ryepesryepes 

How can i set my flow to end at multiple locations

Depending on the decision of my flow i would like my flow to end at different locations, how can i do this?

DarrellDDarrellD

What's an example of where you would want it to end? Because you can just use the built in decision stuff in some cases. Are you talking about ending on a different VF page?

ryepesryepes
If the decision is false I want it to go to the page of the account if the decision is true it runs through the rest of the flow ends at the case page. [Description: cid:image001.gif@01CAE20B.5F166020] Rosemary Yepes CRM Administrator Kelley Blue Book 195 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 ryepes@kbb.com tel: 949.267.4719 Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.
DarrellDDarrellD

Ok, main thing I was trying to understand is if you wanted just the Flow to go in different directions or actually end up on different VF pages, which is what you want.  Well, depending on your knowledge of VF and custom controllers you may be able to creatively do this.  The one problem is that you are using 2 different objects to end on, Account and Case.  I'm also assuming the starting point is the same?

SInce you can use variables in a Flow, seems like you could create different variables representing the end pages such as Var1 = "/apex/myendingpage/othercritera" and same for Var2.  Then you pass these varibles over to the FlowFinish statement in the VF page.  I mention Custom Controller though since you are using different objects so I don't see how you could use Standard in this case.

Darrell