function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JWikkJWikk 

Object Settings for Authenticated Website profile not showing

I cloned an authenticated website profile so I can edit the profile's objects settings. However, I cannot see our custom objects with this profile and the authenticated website license.

What do I need to do to see my objects under Object Settings so I can set read/write permissions? My objects are currently Public Read/Write. Do I need to create sharing rules?

Currently our behaviour is that the authenticated website user can view our VF page, but cannot see the controller's list of records successfully queried (rows show blank).

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

I seem to recall you have to make the custom objects available to the customer portal.  Go to Setup -> Create -> Objects and click the edit link next to the custom object. On the resulting page, tick the 'Available for Customer Portal' box near the bottom and it should then appear in the custom profile.

All Answers

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

I seem to recall you have to make the custom objects available to the customer portal.  Go to Setup -> Create -> Objects and click the edit link next to the custom object. On the resulting page, tick the 'Available for Customer Portal' box near the bottom and it should then appear in the custom profile.

This was selected as the best answer
asadim2asadim2

Thank you! That was it.