function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brian/kBrian/k 

Soap Error INVALID_FIELD: No such column

Hello,

I am trying to Integrate Salesforce into Drupal using a plugin called "Salesforce Webform" (Found Here).

Whenever trying to submit the form I get the following error

"INVALID_FIELD: No such column '' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

Now I have downloaded the correct Wsdl file from salesforce.com but I am at a loss as to what the above error means. I have searched Google and Salesforce and have yet to come up with a fix.

logontokartiklogontokartik
can you post more details on where exactly you are getting error? Looking at the message, I see that you might be accessing "Lead." without providing any fieldname causing issue.
Brian/kBrian/k

Well at the moment using the above plugin for Drupal we are sending the following fields -

Last Name

And

Company Name

Those are the only required fields and it still isn't working.

AllieP3AllieP3

Yes, we are trying to create a web-to-lead form with Drupal so we can enable CAPTCHA. We are trying to figure out why the error message "INVALID_FIELD: No such column '' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names." is this coming from Salesforce or Drupal? What is the "column"  refererring to? thank you for your help in advance.