function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
striverstriver 

How can I use the object I created without setting it on a TAB?

Hello there! I am new in this forum and our company just started to use force.com and I am starting to create application needed for our company. But I have this problem and hope you can help me to solve this.

I created every application form or document that we are using in our company, one document in one object. Then I set the object I created in a custom TAB, and I successfully view it and able to record the data. I created all the document one by one and all is going well, until I reached the maximum allowed TAB count which is 25 for Enterprise Edition license. I created more than 25 object because we have lots of application form or document needed to put in online or convert it electronically. But if I cant set it on custom TAB, I cant able to use it or the intended user cant register the data for it.

My question is, is there a way where I can use all the object I created without putting it or setting it on the custome tab so that the user can view it and use it to register the necessary data?

Hope you can answer this question of mine. Thanks in advance.
shillyershillyer

Are there any relationships between these objects? Because if you can create a lookup/master relationship between them, then you can access some of these objects as a related list from the parent (instead of a separate tab).

Another idea, you create a Visualforce page using apex:tabPanel, and each tab has a data table for an object.

If you need more than 25 distinct objects with separate tabs, you may also want to consider using Unlimited Edition.

Hope that helps,

Sati