function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pink TacoPink Taco 

Approval process is not showing on the approval history whether approved or not.!

Area Information Analyst Sales can request for promotions into two ways (see below).  Once the promotion has been submitted for approval,  there is a level of notifications that will go to the Regional Sales Manager then to the Marketing Manager.

1. Through Distributor-Sales Promotion which is by the Account. The emails has been approved by the above mentioned managers but the area analyst is not getting the approval from the following and the approval history is not updated in the respective account.!

Can anyone explain me what would be the problem ? 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Jeff MayJeff May

Double check which Object the Approval Process is associated with. The Approval History will be tracked on the object that was Approved, not related objects.  If you are not seeing any Approval History section on the page layout, double check that the Approval History Related List has been added to the page layout for the object associated with the Approval Process.

All Answers

Jeff MayJeff May

Double check which Object the Approval Process is associated with. The Approval History will be tracked on the object that was Approved, not related objects.  If you are not seeing any Approval History section on the page layout, double check that the Approval History Related List has been added to the page layout for the object associated with the Approval Process.

This was selected as the best answer
Pink TacoPink Taco

Thanks alot bro for the solution.!

Tara RootTara Root
Great post, thanks! Easy-peasy-writing-essays-is-easy. If you know where to find a great paper writer for hire, of course! Right now, you can hire a cheap essay writer from https://expertpaperwriter.com/essaypro-com-review/ who’ll finalize your assignment legitimately according to the provided instructions. All in all, we have three types of writers to fit any budget and urgency.
Sagar Nagvekar 29Sagar Nagvekar 29
If Approval History related list is not visible on Quote record in lightning, then do the following two things :-
1. Navigate to Object Manager -> Service Quote -> Page Layouts -> open page layout -> click on Related Lists -> drag and drop Approval History on the page layout

2. Navigate to Object Manager -> Service Quote -> Lightning Record Pages -> Service Quote Record Page -> Edit button -> Related -> Approval History related list -> Set Component Visibility -> Add Filter :- User > Profile > Name Contains "Sales Profile"
Now in lightning, for any user of "Sales Profile", the Approval History related list will be visible on the Quote record.
JaneJLocaneJaneJLocane
I heard about this problem. I am a marketing student and try to attend courses. But unfortunately I don't have much time for hobbies due to the workload at the university. But thanks to the site https://www.nursingpaper.com/testimonials/ I managed to write my term paper and dissertation pretty quickly. The writers helped me a lot to complete these tasks. I would not have had time to complete such a volume so quickly.
Ada XavierAda Xavier
Capstone papers, also known as capstone projects or senior projects, are comprehensive academic assignments typically undertaken by students in their final year of undergraduate or graduate programs. It is always possible to buy capstone project (https://papermasters.org/buy-capstone-project-online-help/) here and now. These papers serve as a culmination of the student's learning experience, requiring them to apply the knowledge and skills gained throughout their academic journey to address a real-world issue or problem in their field of study. 
orbor neeeorbor neee
Thanks alot bro for the solution! Super Mario (https://super-mario.io)