function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GreenlightdigitalGreenlightdigital 

Initializing Milestones PM Error

Hello,

I've instaled Milestones PM - Project Management however when I click on Initialize the app I get the following error:

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Task_Trigger: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Maximum per user subscription limit reached.: [] Class.Milestone1_Task_Trigger_Utility.handleTaskAfterTrigger: line 65, column 9 Trigger.Milestone1_Task_Trigger: line 8, column 3: []

An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Matt

ReidCReidC

This is related to the Chatter Autofollow setting.  What happens is that when it inserts a task, it attempts to have you, the installer, follow that task.  If you are already following a high number of people, it throws the error.

Two notes: one, the number of items you can follow is increating from 500 to 2500.  Two, we have added code to handle this error in a more friendly way.

Easy fix is to turn off that setting.

Setup > Develop > Custom Settings

Click "Manage" next to Milestones1_Settings__c

Update the default values to have Autofollow unchecked.

HTH.

Dchris222Dchris222

After turning off that setting I still am seeing this error:  

Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskReassignment System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0r30000000p1G4AAI; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Maximum per user subscription limit reached.: []: []

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bret CowanBret Cowan

I am also coming up with this error.  Can anyone help?

Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskReassignment System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a3MA00000002OSNMA2; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Maximum per user subscription limit reached.: []: []

B2000B2000

I followed your suggestion and still get the following errors when I run tests.  I can't deploy any code into the system. Please assist.

Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskFollows()Class481Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Maximum per user subscription limit reached.: []: []", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskFollow...
Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskReassignment()Class891Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Maximum per user subscription limit reached.: []: []", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskReassi...
ReidCReidC

Can you post the version you're using?

ReidCReidC

I reproduced the issues and am pushing up a fix.

ReidCReidC

Posted version 1.61 as unmanaged, managed and to github today that corrects this.

B2000B2000

Thank you for implementing a fix so quickly.  The client requested I uninstall the app before I could install your update.  Thanks again though

ReidCReidC

No problem and thanks for the follow up.

Daytona JimDaytona Jim
I getting the exact same errors when deploying a change set..    How can we fix?

Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskFollows() Class 48 1 Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Maximum per user subscription limit reached.: []: []", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskFollow...
Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskReassignment() Class 89 1 Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Maximum per user subscription limit reached.: []: []", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.Milestone1_Task_Chatter_Tst.testChatterTaskReassi...