function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RGK.ax912RGK.ax912 

Sample Public Knowledge Base - Problems

I have installed this package and followed the instruction, but get the following error message:-

The PKB Site Setup is not configured correctly. Please verify that the category group name is correct and that the group is active.

If I change line 345 of the Knowledge Controller to  siteName = 'Knowledge' (Knowledge is my site name) then I get past his error and get a partial resutl the layout is not very good, the search does not work, and if I add ?lang=de to the URL I still get English descriptions etc.

I think this means that my settings are correct, but that the controller is not picking up my site name automaticaly as this line is only triggered if the site name is null.

Has anyone any ideas how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Huggy BearHuggy Bear

I also had complications recently installing both the Public Knowledge Base and Public Knowledge Base 2 (released on the 17th, and a great improvement over PKB 1) in Dev and Sandbox organizations.

I contacted SFDC support, and it seems that due to backend maintenance, there are some current complications.  As of this morning, 01/19/2012, I am still seeing the error message.

francoisLfrancoisL

Hi, 

Do you still have the issue? If yes and that open a support case, can you share your case number via private message?

Hope that you enjoy PKB2 ;)

Thanks,