function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nksfnksf 

Export Report with Image

Hi guys,
I have a image formula text field. Whenever I run the report and export it but on excel sheet it doesn't show the image. It is only showing the url where I saved the images in salesforce. Can someone please help me that how can I export image on excel sheet? Or can someone help me the alternative. Actually I was required to have color background red green and yellow for almost 6 fields with the different criteria. For example if percentage is less then 25% color background should be Red and If it is more then 75% green and between 25% to 75% Yellow background.
RajKumaR MRajKumaR M
NO, it's not possible as of now, Reason if you are in downloa in the Excel/Csv where the image file path stored (ie., locally in your system). I raised case SF support also but it seems not possible as of now.
Ramona McCookRamona McCook
Had the same issue, was able to resolve by marking the image in my Salesforce Documents as an "Externally Available Image". Doing this then adds the image to the Document Detail.

Then you can right click on the image, select properties and then copy the Address (URL) to get the correct url path for your IMAGE formula.

If you don't do this, the URL you get will have the text FileDownload instead of ImageServer.

Once you make these corrections to your IMAGE formula and you go to printable view your images will appear. You will need to enable editing in order to see the images. Before enabling you will see the x image.

Example
IMAGE("https://c.ca22.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=015150000085j6W&oid=00D15000000Edme&lastMod=1502314720000", "*", 16, 16)

cruttley2cruttley2
Just wondering....I did all the above, but when I export  the Printable View of my report it looks like this. No images. What am I doing wrong?
User-added image
Srikanth JonnavithulaSrikanth Jonnavithula
is there any quick solution for this now available ?