function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SivarajanSivarajan 

Code Coverage :None Issue

Hi Everyone,

I run my test class in salesforce user interface and I opened my developer console to see the code coverage of related Apex class. In the overall code coverage section, i am able to see my Apex class and it shows percentage and lines covered (78, 114/130)

When i clicked the class in code coveage section, it is not showing the information like what are the lines of covered (in Blue color), what are all lines are not covered (in Red). Instead of the it shows as Code coverage : none in the drop down.

Much appreciated if anyone share your thoughts or if you come across similar issue.

nbknbk
expand the dropdown code coverage -> None, All Test - %codecoverage, methods will be avaiable. Click on All Test coveage.

still you see the dropdown have only None, Run the test class  again and verify the coverage. (File Menu->Test->New Run)
ayvakayvak
thank you nbk... it worked for me

Adam Muller 4Adam Muller 4
I ran into a similar issue.  The code coverage dropdown had no other options besides "Code Coverage: None."

I found this note in the trailhead: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/apex_testing/apex_testing_intro

Test coverage known issue

Try using "Test | Run All" instead of "Test | New Run" if your org is having issues with updating test coverage.