function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jmoylan1.3975084560217983E12jmoylan1.3975084560217983E12 

I just performed a sample import, received an e-mail that stated the import was successful but I cannot find the contacts that were imported. Can you tell; me where to find them? Thanks!

I just performed a sample import, received an e-mail that stated the import was successful but I cannot find the contacts that were imported. Can you tell; me where to find them? Thanks!
DonRobinsDonRobins
If your email reported the import as successful, the records should be there and visible. Not knowing how many record you have, or what kind of filters you have built on your views, it's difficult to suggest reasos why you can't find them. You might try building a view that filters for all records created on or after the import date, or some other attribute common to the records. Make sure the views you are using to find the records are not filtering them out.  
Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
I second DonRobins. If you have imported the records today you can set the criteria in the list view as 'Created Date' equal TODAY. This will show you all the records that are created/imported today.