function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BlairBBlairB 

Two Projects Needed- Custom Clone Button and Automation of Record Creation

I wanted to reach out and see if the following two projects we'd like help with are feasible and if so, what it might cost us.

First-we would love a custom clone button that clones the existing record along with the related records on the record's related list. The record is basically kind of a middle child in the hierarchy-it has a parent but it also has child records associated with it. When we clone it, we'd like to clone the record and its child records. 

Second-we'd love to automate some record creation based on when a new Contact record is created. What records would be created would be dependent on contact record type. Whenever we have certain contacts created, we will always need certain child records. Right now I am manually creating them (they're just basic records that house other related child records like "Medical Information" which has related lists for Medications, Appointments, etc.), but I'd like to not have to remember to do this for every new contact created. 

I am happy to give more detail about what we're specifically looking for, but wanted to first throw this out there and see if anyone was interested in helping out. We are a non-profit agency so our budget is small. We may not be able to make it work financially but wanted to see what it may cost. We do not have a developer on staff-I have learned a lot and am pretty handy with Salesforce but don't know Apex, etc. So you'd be working with someone who has strong administrative knowledge, just no coding experience.

Thanks,

Blair
AppShark PraveenAppShark Praveen
Hi Blair,

Hope you're doing good.

We will be more than happy to help you on both projects.

AppShark have 7+ years of experience in providing services and solutions on Salesforce Platform. To know more about us, please visit our Salesforce AppExchange Profile - https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG

Our Salesforce certified (201 & 401) experts would like to understand specifically what you are expecting from two projects. So, please let us know your availability for a quick 20mins call either today (or) tomorrow.

Look forward to your response.

Note: You can find my contact details on the below signature.

--
Regards,
Praveen Kumar Kagithapu I Business Development Manager
AppShark
Phone: (214) 269-3461 Ext. 110 I Cell: 96-522-75616
praveen@appshark.com I Skype: praveenkagithapu
WorkaholicWorkaholic
Hi 

I will do it for 200$.Please contact gmail:salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
Developer A.Developer A.
Hi Blair,

will be happy to give you a free consultation for you based on your need and also give you recommendation.

send me details of what you actually need at chris_u@theagategroup.com
Rejith VarmaRejith Varma
Hi Blair,

How are you doing today? I will be happy to talk to you to understand you needs better and offer ou suggestions.

I am Rejith, leading the Salesforce practice at QBurst. (holds 5 Salesforce certifications) . You can see my detailed profile here at http://in.linkedin.com/in/rejithvarma

Can we have a quick skype call sometime today or tomorrow based on your convenience? My skype id is Rejith.Varma. You can also more information about the requirements at Rejith@qburst.com

Looking forward to talking to you. Have a great evening.

best regards,
Rejith
Mitesh SuraMitesh Sura
STOP!! 

Blair,

You will get all kind of responces and gamut of price which will only confuse you to pick best service. Have you looked at AppExchange apps? 

iClone app does cloning of records and its related list. You can do field overrides and provide default values. All out of box. I would strongly recommend talking to them. https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B39tWEAR You can get trusted solution for just USD6/user/month. 

You can read their 5 start reviews while you are there. They do not do automation of records, but that can be acheived with help of simple trigger. 
TC DeveloperTC Developer
Please contact catchmeavi@gmail.com. woth 30 day of free support 
Shri RajShri Raj

Blair,

Regarding the Cloning functionality, I have created some cool feature in my Project where i'm ready to show you how it looks. Here are the details of the cloning functionality i have build.
1 ) Custom Related List with over 10 fields displayed.
2) Mass edit on the Custom Related List. You can update multiple records at a time.
3) Inline edit on the Custom Related List.
4) Sorting of the fields displayed on the custom related list.
5) Cloning one or Many records which are displayed on the related list under that particular parent
6) Cloning functionality along with the Parent record.
7) Search functionality on the Related List
Your second req is pretty basic since its based on recordtypes. 
Let me know if you are interested to take a look at what i have build and then we can go forward from there.
You can contact me at srikanthsalesforce@gmail.com

Regards,

Srikanth

CCHENCCHEN
Hi Blair.

Did you resolve your issue #2?  If not, please let me know and I can introduce you to an app that we developed.  We are currently looking for pilot customers so it'll be no cost to you to try it out.

Thanks,
Christine
BlairBBlairB

Hi Christine,

No, we have not resolved that issue yet. Would be interested to hear more.

Thanks!

Blair

WorkaholicWorkaholic
Hi Blair

I can do what you want for very low rate.If interested contact me for a quick fix today itself.

One mail away from resolution of your issue.

mail me at :salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
CCHENCCHEN
Blair, please email us your availability for a demo at products@ucinnovation.com and we can show you the tool.

Thanks!