function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Soumya BeheraSoumya Behera 

In the salesforce standard report the two of the column names are overlapping. Can anybody please suggest the solution ?

Hello ..

We do have some salesforce standard reports in system . Initally we were using IE8 as browser , now after the summer 14 release we will be using IE10 . However while we are testing our reports . we have found out that for one of the report , two coulmn names are getting overlapp in IE10 browser which in earlier IE8 it was less. Can anybody suggest some solution for that ??

Thanks for reading the concern.
ShashForceShashForce
Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the issue?
Here is the screen shot  . I have marked in yellow where one of the coulmn two row header are overlapped.Overlapping

ShashForceShashForce
This could be a bug. I would suggest you to create a case with Salesforce support to get this addressed, and in the meanwhile use other browsers as a workaround.
Thanks Shashank for reply .  I have checked in other browser but its the same. Probably this may be due to columns are more . And to show all the data its behaving like this. Anyway i will create a case with salesforce support . 
Thanks you so much Shashank.