function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jennifer WalkerJennifer Walker 

Part Time Contractor (Salesforce Reporting / Coding)

Hello,

We are looking for a contractor to help us build a suite of reports, and possibly some other data analysis. This may involve extensive data mining and coding in Salesforce. We are able to set up basic reports using the generic reports available in Salesforce, but we are finding we need to do more detailed / custom / extensive data analysis.

We know what we want, just don't know how to program it in SF.

We'd like to develop a long term, contractor relationship which will vary in intensity and hours worked over time.

If interested, please reach out to Jennifer@longboard-am.com with your experience and your hourly pay requirements.

Looking forward to hearing from interested parties!

buyan thyagarajanbuyan thyagarajan
Hi Jennifer,
 I sent you an email on this and would like to know a good time to discuss this further with you. Could you please let me know a good time with a phone number or respond back to me on my email?
Thanks
Buyan
buyan thyagarajanbuyan thyagarajan
Hi Jennifer,
You can call me at 302-438-4097 or email me at buyan47@gmail.com for further discussion.
Thanks
Buyan
ideagenideagen
Hi Jennifer, I have emailed you with my contact details, please let me know good time to talk.

Thanks,
Ashish
JeffreyStevensJeffreyStevens
Hi Jennifer, I'm a certified developer and currently have Friday's open for consulting and development as needed.  You can contact me at jeff@stevensconsultingllc.com. 

Thanks,
Jeff