function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SS KarthickSS Karthick 

Edit outlook default configuration

Hi folks,
      Can anyone tell me how to edit the outlook default configuration?
User-added image
I wanna enable contacts,events and tasks in sync settings
Because I cant sync in SFO
It shows like
User-added image
How to fix that problem

Thanks in advance
Karthick

Best Answer chosen by SS Karthick
RadnipRadnip
You can by doing what I said. The problem is the outlook configuration you have setup at the moment in Salesforce basically says that you can't sync. Either edit the outlook configuration in Salesforce (not the app!) (but this may mean that you will change it for everyone in your org) or create a new outlook configration that allows syncing and only assign it to you (safest option).

All Answers

RadnipRadnip
You need to login to Salesforce and go into the Setup menu then search for Outlook Configurations. You will then be able to change/create configuration sets for different groups of users. You will need admin permissions to do this.
SS KarthickSS Karthick
Hy Radnip,
       I am in admin user oly and i wanna edit the data settings as I mentioned above

Please Help!
RadnipRadnip
You can by doing what I said. The problem is the outlook configuration you have setup at the moment in Salesforce basically says that you can't sync. Either edit the outlook configuration in Salesforce (not the app!) (but this may mean that you will change it for everyone in your org) or create a new outlook configration that allows syncing and only assign it to you (safest option).
This was selected as the best answer