function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nikki goudnikki goud 

Can't assign permission set to this user, user license doesn't match am gettign this problem when iam assign app to another user

Best Answer chosen by nikki goud
KoenVMKoenVM
Hi Nikki, when you create a permission set, you can say that that permission set is only usable for users with a certain license type.

screenshot 1:
User-added image

If the permission set has a restriction like this, you can only assign it to users who have the same User License type.

So check if the permission set has a restriction on license type and if so, check that the user you are trying to assign has the same User License.

All Answers

KoenVMKoenVM
Hi Nikki, when you create a permission set, you can say that that permission set is only usable for users with a certain license type.

screenshot 1:
User-added image

If the permission set has a restriction like this, you can only assign it to users who have the same User License type.

So check if the permission set has a restriction on license type and if so, check that the user you are trying to assign has the same User License.
This was selected as the best answer
nikki goudnikki goud
HI
     KoenVM

Thanks for ur reply. dont mind can i know ur email id plzzzzzzzzzzz

with regards
Nikkir
vnookala23vnookala23
Hello 

Can anyone help me on this. I have a same requirement like above also, I ensure that all user license can use this permission.set

Requirement :

Hi,

We do have a requirement that a community user should be able to access the store object and able to download the apps that are needed for them. Can you let me know why the Store User permission cannot be assigned to the lower licenses in sandboxes?

So we have cloned Store permission set into another one and tried to assign it to partner user and it did work just for assigning the permission set, which didn't allow to assign the store permission set to community user. But it didn't work this way either. 

More over do you think Partner users are allowed to download the apps? If not, how they can access the Store Private AppExchange to download the apps