function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeff Harsh 6Jeff Harsh 6 

Web to Custom Object Form Creation

I need to create a web-to-custom object form. I am looking for help on creating this form for our "Employee" custom object. I need to have on the form create a new employee records with the ability to populate the following fields:

- Employee Name
- Owner needs to auto-populate to User "Bob Smith" or ID: 005i00000025r1T 
- Record Type needs to auto-populate to "Recruit" or 012i0000000xjCS
- Address (Address__c) = Text 100
- City (City__c) = Text(100)
- State (State__c) = Text(2)
- Zip (Zip__c) = Text(100)
- Personal Email (Personal_Email__c) = Email
- Phone (Phone__c) = Phone

Also, is it possible to create a place in the form that will allow for the attaching of a resume that would go to the Notes & Attachments section of the object?

Thanks, 

Jeff

Balaji BondarBalaji Bondar
Hi Jeff,
WebToLead and WebToCase is possible but I dont think salesforce.com allow to populate fields in the custom object without integration.
You can used Force.com site to have a custom VF page exposed and capture above fields.

Important :
If this is what you were looking for then please mark it as a "SOLUTION" or You can Click on the "Like" Button if this was beneficial for you.
MooMasterMooMaster
Work around is to use something like Zapier as a middle man and connect it up with Salesforce.
We've written a guide how to do this if you're using something like Wordpress, but it would still work provided you're keeping form submissions in a central location.

http://moometric.com/integrations/sf/wordpress-form-submissions-salesforce-custom-object/