function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abu Hashim ShaikAbu Hashim Shaik 

Email is not properly formatted in Email sent using visualforce email template

In the Visualforce email template , the total page is looking fine. And when I click on the button Send Test email, I've received the sample test email of that template. But the bottom format of the email got changed in the email i've received than to the actual visualforce email template. Actually the contents at the bottom of the template are shown at the right side of the email that i've received. I've searched the developer forum for the solution, but couldn't find one. Can any one help me regarding this issue. Your help would be highly appreciated....Thanks!
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Can you share a screenshot of the VF email template, both, the correct one and the one you have recieved - also, if possible, share the code of the template so I can try at my end..
Abu Hashim ShaikAbu Hashim Shaik
@Sonam, It's kind of complicated to share the code. Any how when we contacted the Salesforce support, we received a reply like "At the browser's end to view, everything should be up to date with the software. Then only the page will render with proper styles.". But as far as our end, we had that up to date versions already....But still unable to get that. Mentioned the same to them. Waiting for their reply.
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
As support has suggested, to rule out the possibility of this issue being browser dependent, have to tried checking the same template on different broswers?