function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JayaJayaJayaJaya 

Dependent Multi-select picklist not displaying chosen values

Hi,

I have a Normal Picklist field(which is a controlling picklist) say pickA and a multi-select picklist say pickB(which is the dependent picklist to the picklist pickA) on a custom object.
I have a Visualforce page containing those 2 picklists. On selecting a value from picA and selecting some values from pickB and clicking on Save saves the picklist values to the database but on Edit, the value selected in picA gets displayed but the selected values from multi-select picklist picB are not getting displayed under "Chosen" and instead all are showing under "Available" as if no value is selected.

Please let me know how to resolve this. 

Thanks a lot.
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
I tried the same in my test ORG with two  dependent picklists with the dependent one being multiselect and am able to get the selected values under the chosen section of the picklist when I go to edit it.

User-added imagecan you please share your code here so I can try and replicate the issue on my ORG.
Christopher CosgroveChristopher Cosgrove
Were you ever able to get this issue resolved?  I am running into the exact same issue with my dep field for a multi picklist.