function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SteveMo__cSteveMo__c 

Trailhead Challenge error id: SOLSGVKY

I keep getting the following error however my button meets all of the requirements and works. 
  • To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com/#q={CONTACTNAME}' - where {CONTACTNAME} is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.
  • The custom button must be named 'Google Link'.
  • The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SOLSGVKY
User-added image

Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Hi Steve - this looks like an issue on our end and we're actively investigating it. I'll provide an update here as soon as we know more. Thanks for trying Trailhead and apologies for this issue.
Sandeep Bhanot
Salesforce.com
SteveMo__cSteveMo__c
Thanks Sandeep, I was able to get around it by starting fresh with a new DE org, although now I have 6 DE orgs under my name and my Trailhead Modules are scattered across 3 of them.  

PS.  Is there any way to have Community Profiles Merged?  If so, what historical information is/isn't inherited from the merged Profile to the Surviving Profile?
Jacob LehrbaumJacob Lehrbaum
We don't have the ability to merge profiles at this point.  However, let me briefly address the issues of modules getting scattered across three profiles.  

Trailhead allows you to use a different DE for your "profile" vs your "working environment."  When you first log in, you are choosing your profile, however you can then connect any DE you want to Trailhead to check your work and complete the challenges.  So if you find you need to move to a new DE to complete a challenge for whatever reason, there's no need to abandon your old profile.  All the completed modules will be associated with your profile org
SteveMo__cSteveMo__c
Scheiss...  I was afraid of that (Profile Merge)  I did notice that all of my Trailhead badges are showing up on my primary Dev Profile regardless of which DE org I complete them on.  So I got that goin' for me, which is nice...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVU3i38nmzs
FYI, we recently deployed a fix to Trailhead that should address the original error that Steve was seeing. Thanks
Sandeep
Balaji Chowdary GarapatiBalaji Chowdary Garapati
@Sandeep Bhanot:

I still face the same isssue! Please see below;

User-added image

User-added image

Im not sure if the fix is already in place but i still face the issue, please suggest!

Thanks,
Balaji 
One more thing! Im not sure if it an other bug., even though only one challange i mentioned above is pending for me but, i still observe few pending ones showing on my profile., 

User-added image

I refreshed the page multiple times, but still it shows, when i click on using sobjects challenge link, it lands me on challenge page which says it is 100%., 

Thanks,
Balaji
Please try the custom button challenge again. We just deployed another update to Trailhead that should resolve this issue. 
Aplogies again for all the challenges in completing this challenge (sorry, I couldn't resist :) ).

Thanks
Sandeep Bhanot
Salesforce.com
Thank you, i tried it 30 minutes ealier and was able to complete it. :) Sandeep Bhanot replied to a question you're following at 3:29 PM on 1/21/2015. *Original question:* I keep getting the following error however my button meets all of the requirements and works. - To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to ' http://google.com/#q={CONTACTNAME}' - where {CONTACTNAME} is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'. - The custom button must be named 'Google Link'. - The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout. Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SOLSGVKY [image: User-added image] *Reply:* Please try the custom button challenge again. We just deployed another update to Trailhead that should resolve this issue. Aplogies again for all the challenges in completing this challenge (sorry, I couldn't resist :) ). Thanks Sandeep Bhanot Salesforce.com Tip! To respond, either reply to this email or click this link: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000AvMM
Great!
Harshit  PandeyHarshit Pandey
@Balaji - Can you please re-try on a different browser, loggin out and logging back in. let us know if problem still persist.

Hello harshit, I was able to complete the challenge but on my profile it still shows i have one in progress even though i completed all challenges available. If i click on the continue button as shown in attachment, i see all the tasks under it is 100%. Please suggest! Thanks, Balaji C Garapati
Harshit  PandeyHarshit Pandey
Can you please share your email Id - drop me best email to reach you at hpandey@salesforce.com
sheela rathoursheela rathour
Trailhead Challenge reference error id: CZSVKZJW

I keep getting the following error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CZSVKZJW
Shouvik Roy 9Shouvik Roy 9
hi Harshit, Sandeep.
facing the same issue. created the custom button pointing to google search page with the current contact name dynamically populating. all working but the validation still fails. created several dev accounts but the issue still exists. 

Mariana TagawaMariana Tagawa
Oi, pessoal!
Eu estou enfrentando o mesmo problema também ... :( 
Shubham KherdeShubham Kherde
how can i solve this issue ?
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Google Info' custom button was not found. Make sure that it is a Detail Page Button (not link) and that its added to the page layout. If you are still having problems, ensure that you are NOT using Record types for the Contact object. This challenge will not work with Record types so you will need to sign up for a new DE org and use that instead for this module.
Shubham KherdeShubham Kherde
Hi all,
I am facing Too many SOQL queries: 101 error for following code but as per governor limit my SOQL Query is outside the for loop still getting this error and also showing following process builder error with this

( 09:59:49:020 EXCEPTION_THROWN [184]|System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “Update Oppty Lookup RelatedTo Events 2 test” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: LIMIT_EXCEEDED: System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 1987318438-82422 (-64273350): []   )

Map<Id, Opportunity> oppdbmap = new Map<Id, Opportunity>(
            [select Id, Booked__c, Initial_Appt_Date_Time__c, Initial_Appt_Time__c,
                (select Id, Subject, ActivityDateTime from Events where What.Type = 'Opportunity' and ActivityDateTime != null and Subject != 'Cancelled Appointment' order by ActivityDateTime desc limit 1) 
             from Opportunity where Id in: oppevmap.keyset()]);

// if an existing event is more recent than a new one, we will use an existing one
        for (Id oid: oppevmap.keyset()){
            Event etempnew = oppevmap.get(oid);
            Opportunity oppdb = oppdbmap.get(oid);
            Event etempdb = oppdb == null ? null : oppdb.Events == null ? null : oppdb.Events.isempty() ? null : oppdb.Events[0];
            if (etempdb != null && etempdb.ActivityDateTime != null){
                if (etempnew == null || etempnew.ActivityDateTime == null || etempdb.ActivityDateTime > etempnew.ActivityDateTime){
                    oppevmap.put(oid, etempdb);
                }
            }               
        }

would anyone know how I can fix?

Thanks,
Shubham Kherde