function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
siya tsiya t 

The steps to follow to learn SFDC in a short span of time so that a career proceed can be made in it considering I have only a free trial version.

I have been into Siebel for 7yrs & planning to move into SFDC.The tutorials online are basic and not enough.
I have a free trial,what is best way I can learn SFDC to mark a career in any organization considering my experience.
Please suggest how to move on,the steps to start of with,the forums to follow,the online tutorials that can help.
Any help will be greatly useful.

Thanks in Advance

Jerome LusinchiJerome Lusinchi
Hi Siya,

have you tried Trailhead ?

https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead

An di advise you to create a developer org, instead of a free trial

Regards,
jerome
siya tsiya t
Hi Jerome,

Thanks for your reply.

I have created a developer org.Please suggest how to go ahead with the learning graph so that I am good to go in the minimum possible time.

Thanks and Regards

Bennie CloudyBennie Cloudy
First learn OOPS concepts so that you get familiar with terminology like Classes, objects, constructors, static & instance methods, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism etc.
pragyanshu kukretipragyanshu kukreti
first you have to learn basics of JAVA so that you will get better understading about coding in APEX which is much similar to JAVA.
and yes trailhead will give you a better idea about developing you salesforce app.