function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SidRoySidRoy 

TrailHead Modules Completed

I have completed all the trailhead modules successfully with 5 badges and 4700 points.

Whats next?

Free T-shirt?? I am waiting for that :)

James LoghryJames Loghry
Actually, currently there are 11 badges totalling 12100 points available.  There are no prizes etc, other than gratification, although I'm sure @SalesforceDevs would love to hear about it on twitter.
SidRoySidRoy

Hey @james,

I actually got an email from salesforce today regarding limited time free t-shirt upon completion of 2 Intro badges.

I entered the address, provided the size and started the trail :D :P

Hopefully, I will get one :) :D

Anyways, thanks for the response :)

KaranrajKaranraj
Hi SidRoy - Make sure that you signed up in this link http://t.co/VXOM92tMii and also take picture of your trailhead profile and share it in twiter using #Trailhead. Best of luck. :)
SidRoySidRoy

Hi @Karan: Yes I did sign up for that. But nothing was mentioned regarding twitter sharing.

Thanks,
Sid

KaranrajKaranraj
Its not mandatory to share it in twitter, it is just to bring quick attention to team.By sharing in twitter it might increase extra chance of winning t-shirt :)
Sign up and completing is trailhead is what salesforce recommends.I’m just saying in my personal opinion. 
KaranrajKaranraj
Its not mandatory to share it in twitter, it is just to bring quick attention to team.By sharing in twitter it might increase extra chance of winning t-shirt :)
Sign up and completing is trailhead is what salesforce recommends.I’m just saying in my personal opinion. 
Shaijan ThomasShaijan Thomas
what is this TrailHead Modules, anybody?
Shaijan
Thanks James
Shaijan
Can anybody help me on this : https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000AwfkIAC
Shaijan
Hi all
Thanks for the information about Traihead. I compleated all the modules. with 11 badges and 12100 point
Thanks
Shaijan
Avanish KumarAvanish Kumar
Hi all,
I have also completed 13 badges and 13000 point. But currently i don't get any prizes or t-shirt and this type of mail.

Thanks
Avanish
StrongForceStrongForce
The trail does not seem to work.....Many problems with this application apparently. We never got an answer back from develope.salesforce.com regarding why it does not work.
Gourav AnandGourav Anand
I have completed 6 Badges in the given time period. Though I have submitted the address and other relevant details required by TrailHead team but yet not recieved the Tee-shirt. Waiting eagerly!
Sitarama MurthySitarama Murthy
hi, 

i have 47 badges do i have any chance to get trailhead t-shirt?