function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
chris_centrachris_centra 

Login Flow - new user - Insufficient Privileges

Hello.
I have created a Login Flow - it checks a date field on the User record, does a comparison, and shows the User a screen based on the outcome.  It works well, except when i test it with a new User (I set check the Use Force.com Flows checkbox on the User).  I click the link in the email that is sent and i get:

Insufficient Privileges
You are not logged in. You must log in to perform the operation you requested.

No debug log is created.  I check the User record - and it says the login was successful.

What am I doing wrong?
thanks
chris
chris_centrachris_centra
I meant to add: if i then reset the User's password and click on the link in that email, it works as it should.  Odd.
Rahul Sangwan7341Rahul Sangwan7341
Your screen has a VF Page??????
Go to the Profile of the new User and in VF page add your VF Page and if controller is there add that also in classes of that profile. If there is still same issue than check all the fields which you are using on VF page or controller that particular profile has access to that fields.

Please mark this as Best Answer if it really helps. Let me know if you are still finding an issue
chris_centrachris_centra
Hello Rahul.  There's no VF, and as I mention above - once I reset the password, everything works fine - so I think that the security is fine.
thanks
chris