function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vikash Kumar 20Vikash Kumar 20 

Trailhead Challenge reference error : ZTNDHYPV

If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZTNDHYPV

Thanks
Best Answer chosen by Vikash Kumar 20
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Vikash - we've applied a hofix to Trailhead to address the error that you were seeing. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you try the challenge again, you should see a better error message. Thanks again for trying Trailhead.

Sandeep Bhanot
Salesforce.com

All Answers

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hey Vikash, Can you please let me know the challenge you are trying to finish on trailhead - hoping you have signed up for a new DE ORG to take the challenge.

In the meantime I will check for this error code with the internal team and update you.
Hi Sonam,

Yes, I am doing this in new developer org. I am getting this while taking challenge for validation rules. Please find below the link to the specific trailhead.
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/point_click_business_logic/validation_rules

Thank you for responding.
Hello, 

This is the only challenge remaining to call the trailhead as complete. Please post here if anybody has solution for this.

Thanks much.
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Vikash - we've applied a hofix to Trailhead to address the error that you were seeing. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you try the challenge again, you should see a better error message. Thanks again for trying Trailhead.

Sandeep Bhanot
Salesforce.com
This was selected as the best answer
Sandeep,

Yes, that fix my problem. With this i have been able to successfully complete all 13 modules of trailhead.

Thank you very much 
Vikash