function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Luciano StragaLuciano Straga 

Customize Salesforce1 with Lightning Extensions (Pilot)

Hi folks, I need help with this. The lightning developer week is coming to my country (Argentina), and I'll be exposing lightning components topic. I'd like to make a demo with this, by adding a new record tab to a sObject in SF1. I'know the I have to implement the force:recordTab interface, but not so much. Appart from that, I know that is part form Lightning Extensions feature thats in pilot stage. How do I'm suppose to enable this feature?. I imagine I will have to set which LC matches with which Sobject, right?

Very Thanks!
Best Answer chosen by Luciano Straga
Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
Here's how you can join the pilot program

"If you're interested in joining the pilot, please contact your SE, TSE, etc. and ask that they nominate you. Stay tuned for more information on this great companion to Lightning Components."

If my answer helps resolve your query, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' & upvote it to benefit others and improve the overall quality of Discussion Forums.

Gaurav Kheterpal
Certified Force.com Developer| Salesforce Mobile Evangelist| Developer Forums Moderator| Dreamforce Speaker

All Answers

Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
Here's how you can join the pilot program

"If you're interested in joining the pilot, please contact your SE, TSE, etc. and ask that they nominate you. Stay tuned for more information on this great companion to Lightning Components."

If my answer helps resolve your query, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' & upvote it to benefit others and improve the overall quality of Discussion Forums.

Gaurav Kheterpal
Certified Force.com Developer| Salesforce Mobile Evangelist| Developer Forums Moderator| Dreamforce Speaker

This was selected as the best answer
Thanks Gaurav!

Sai Ram ASai Ram A
Hi Gaurav

I would like to be a part of this, But i dont think i shall be able to reach anyone to nominate me!! 

Thank you
Sai 
So, do we have to be nomited?
Michal GajewskiMichal Gajewski
Does anyone know what is going on with this feature?