function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shrutiiiiishrutiiiii 

Resubmit for the security review

Hi,

I'm working on a managed package. I submitted for the security review and first time it got rejected. So I made the changes in the app and resubmitted the package with the same steps as I did before when submitted first time.

But after submitting 2nd time, I did not get any confirmation email for 3 weeks. So I submitted a case, and then I got an email saying "<packageName> has been submitted for security review".

So is it necessary to submit a case after we submit for the security review for 2nd time and onwards?

Thanks,
Shruti
Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
Yes, this is required. The correct workflow is
  • If you need to modify the package, make the changes in the DE org where you created the package. Then upload a new package.
  • If you need to resubmit to Security Review, click the "Start Review" in the Publishing Console in your APO. You will not be changed again.
  • Then submit a case via the partner community letting them know that you have uploaded a new package and need to restart the review process.
This is also explained here (http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/54273/workflow-to-resubmit-package-to-security-review-with-corrections?rq=1).

If my answer helps resolve your query, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' & upvote it to benefit others and improve the overall quality of Discussion Forums.

Gaurav Kheterpal
Certified Force.com Developer| Salesforce Mobile Evangelist| Developer Forums Moderator| Dreamforce Speaker