function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sam87sam87 

Display Dashboard chart in VF page

Hi,
I need help regarding dashboard and VF page. I want to display dashboard chart (not whole dashboard with all chart in it) in visualforce page somehow.
I have tried two options:
1.    Using Iframe: I can use the Iframe to display the dashboard but the problem with Iframe is that it doesn’t show individual charts, it shows all charts within that dashboard (including buttons and tabs).  
2.    Using dashboard configuration parameters: I can display individual chart in VF page using dashboard image URL with configuration option. But I need rsid (dashboard chart Id) for that. In dev org, I can find this id by viewing the source of image (using inspect element) but I have concern for production org where I will not able to find the rsid (Dashboard chart ID) using SOQL query.
Please help me to fetch the rsid dynamically or suggest better option to reach the goal. I just want to display single dashboard chart (not static image of chart) in VF page.
Thanks.
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
Please see if this helps: http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/8806/how-can-i-embed-a-dashboard-in-visualforce