function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sakonent Admin 10Sakonent Admin 10 

I am getting following error while sending email to Emailservice

I am getting following error while sending email to Emailservice

(Undelivered): 554 common.apex.runtime.ParseException  What would be the problem.

The code was running perfectly till last Friday 21-Mar-2015. I haven't change anything in code since then, but it's not working since two days; stange behaviour. Although even If I had any problem in my code, email should receive in Salesforce and then I can use debug log to see any code exception but I am receiving bounce back email with above error message.
isualum12isualum12
Two options:  1) Typically I see that based around parsing through a string.  Specifically when I am parsing a date.  Perhaps your parsing a date that comes in as text? 
2) I know several orgs are going through pod changes.  Are you parsing anything from the URL or active session that could get throw off with the Pod change.  I am not as confident here because typically these changes happed on Sunday early AM but a few might have been done about 11pm Friday evenings.  Do you know what time of the day it started throwing the error? 
Akshay DeshmukhAkshay Deshmukh
1. When an exception occurs in email service you would receive delivery error in inbox. 
2. Also check if email service is activated or not

Jason HurderJason Hurder
Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I am experiencing this as well.