function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shrutiiiiishrutiiiii 

Internal server error occurring each time I'm submitting the page

Hello,

I have a VF page in my production org and a lot of records are getting fetched when I'm hitting Submit. Since yesterday the page is showing this error and I don't have any idea of how to resolve that.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 2024540060-2356091 (-1299140583)

Can anyone tell me what is the reason of this error? Because in Sandbox I am not getting this even when no of records are larger.

Thanks,
Shruti
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Shruti,

Can you me details of which instance you are working on also the org id so that I can check more details on the error.

Best Regards
Naga kiran
shrutiiiiishrutiiiii
Hi Naga,

I am working on Salesforce production instance, here is the Org Id: 00D80000000cjIfEAI. Let me know if you need any other information.

FYI - on Submit, the page writes more than 2K records in csv and shows the link on same page, plus there are many iterations in loop and SOQL also returns > 4-5K records. So controller is much overloaded.

Thanks