function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manoj DegaManoj Dega 

Does not Created Leads from Web-to-Lead from my Sandbox

Hi,
I Configured web-to-lead in my sandbox but not created leads from that.
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->
<!--  NOTE: Please add the following <META> element to your page <HEAD>.      -->
<!--  If necessary, please modify the charset parameter to specify the        -->
<!--  character set of your HTML page.                                        -->
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">

<!--  NOTE: Please add the following <FORM> element to your page.             -->

<form action="https://cs11.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">

<input type=hidden name="oid" value="00DXXXXXXXXXX">
<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://www.salesforce.com">

<!--  NOTE: These fields are optional debugging elements. Please uncomment    -->
<!--  these lines if you wish to test in debug mode.                          -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debug" value=1>                              -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debugEmail"                                  -->
<!--  value="abc@xyz.com">                                        -->

<label for="first_name">First Name</label><input  id="first_name" maxlength="40" name="first_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="last_name">Last Name</label><input  id="last_name" maxlength="80" name="last_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="phone">Phone</label><input  id="phone" maxlength="40" name="phone" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="mobile">Phone 1</label><input  id="mobile" maxlength="40" name="mobile" size="20" type="text" /><br>

Street Address:<textarea  id="00Nd0000006efI5" name="00Nd0000006efI5" type="text" wrap="soft"></textarea><br>

City:<input  id="00Nd0000006efHA" maxlength="100" name="00Nd0000006efHA" size="20" type="text" /><br>

State:<input  id="00Nd0000006efI2" maxlength="100" name="00Nd0000006efI2" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="zip">Zip</label><input  id="zip" maxlength="20" name="zip" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<input type="submit" name="submit">

</form>

Please help me

Thanks in Advance
Manoj
Mir.ax865Mir.ax865
Manoj,
Assuming your Org ID is pointing to your sandbox, I would check to see if there any validation rules / required fields that is preventing you to create a Lead. If everything looks right, save this form on your desktop as a HTML file and try to open it. It should open a form in your browser and allow you to enter values in the fields you specified. Once you are done, just hit submit and see if you get an error.
Mir.ax865Mir.ax865

Also, if you could uncomment the debug input lines and put your email address, Salesforce will send you an email with any errors