function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Girraj GuptaGirraj Gupta 

Unable to see Profie and Field Accessibility option in Admin Setup

I am new to Salesforce and recently joined SalesForce.com community. I have just started learning it. I don't see Profile under user management and Field Accessibility link in Admin Setup. Can anyone help me in this......
Under my profile, Delelopment Checkbox is already selected.

Pankaj_GanwaniPankaj_Ganwani
Hi,

Are you loggedin as system admin?
If so, Just type profiles in sidebar search box, it will automatically highlighted. This will come after permission sets link under Manage Users. Similarly, try for field accessibility. It will come under Security controls.
Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Hi Girraj,

Please login through system admin profile user or chek 'Manage Profiles and Permission Sets' permission on your Profile Administrative Permissions section.

Hi Girraj,

I think you have created the trial account using below mentioned URL, the profile will not be visible in there:
https://www.salesforce.com/form/signup/freetrial-sales.jsp?d=70130000000Enus

You should create account using below mentioned URL though:
https://developer.salesforce.com/signup?d=70130000000td6N
Girraj GuptaGirraj Gupta
Thanks Pankaj and Ashish for your response. I am able to see Profile and Field Accessiblity option on developer.salesforce.com.

Can anyone help me in getting its certification also....... How should I proceed....... I am currently on Microsoft Dot Net platform and just want to convert myslef on Salesforce only to get new job. Microsoft introduce new things on frequent basis and it is not possible to learn everything everytime. :)
So just want to expertise on 1 tool only.......... I think Salesforce is beeter to learn to get techno-functional kind of job......

Looking forward to your response.......

Girraj GuptaGirraj Gupta
Can you please mail me your cell number so that I can directly talk to you.
my email - girrajgupta@yahoo.com
Hi Girraj,

I would suggest you firstly go through the Force.com fundamentals PDF and start implementing the concepts mentioned there in your dev org. Once you completed with the PDF and its implementation, you can start going through the blogs for sample questions that come in certification exams.

First exam would be 401 exam which is a basic one and usually attempted by almost all the salesforce developers. So, you can do start from here.

You can contact with me on social networking websites such as facebook, linkedin etc. I have shared the links with my profile on this developer forum.