function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
suresh.csksuresh.csk 

Need to control Salesforce login in Mobile devices.

User need to access Salesforce only on the company provided Mobile(iphone,Android,BlackBeery).
Currently Mobile Iron MDM is used.
How to deny access Salesforce when user login using the private mobile.

NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Suresh,

I would suggest you to have the VPN configured for the authorized mobile phones too, In that way they will only be able to login to their authorized devices.

Please let me know if this helps
Best Regards
Naga kiran
suresh.csksuresh.csk
Hi Thanks for your time.
But using VPN you can even log into salesforce using their private phones.
Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
If you are using Mobile Iron, you can always configure the access settings to restrict access only to specific devices. In your org, you can restrict access only to specific IP ranges which are used by devices on your MDM, using both these measures you can ensure that no user can access the org from their private mobile devices.

I hope this helps.

If my answer helps resolve your query, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' & upvote it to benefit others and improve the overall quality of Discussion Forums.

Gaurav Kheterpal

Developer Forums Moderator| Certified Force.com Developer| Dreamforce Speaker| Salesforce Mobile Evangelist

SUDEEP SINGHSUDEEP SINGH
Hello Gaurav Kheterpal,

I am also facing the same issue. I want to set up something like this where only on company mobile device a user can log in. Can you help me with the steps .

Thanks 
Sudip