function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bathybathy 

Effective analytics tool for salesforce

Hi Guys,

Due to some limitations in salesforce reporting our management has decided to go for a separate analytics tool. Ours is a Financial Planning services and Real Estate Business. we do work on SMSF and help clients buy Investment Properties with their Super Funds. we prefer that to integrate with salesforce and it would be very good if it falls in our budget as ours is a Small to medium size Business.

I have contacted some but they are too expensive costing around UDS10000 per year and they work outside of salesforce. Any suggestions are welcome. I will keep doing R and D in appexchange. If any one of you guys using any tool and think that would suit our needs Please let me know. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Bathy.
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bathy,

May i know what type of analytical operations you are trying to do on salesforce with SMSF.
Please check if the below tool can help you.

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016ckJEAQ

Best Regards
Naga Kiran

bathybathy
Hi Naga,

Thanks for your reply. We are already using Property base CRM for the property side of our business. this is REalestate CRM application. We use another org to create Leads and opportuniites. What we are looking is to effectively report on the opportunities so that we know where our business stands and we can take important decisions based on that.

Hope this is clear.