function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
krish@123krish@123 

I need a custom lookup which select multiple values with single lookup ....Please very urgent

Hi
I have requirement that i need a user object related list in another custom object Please any body suggest me .

or 
 I need a custom lookup were we can select multiple users with single lookup.......

Please very urgent

Thanks

Integration 39Integration 39

Hello,
I might be miss understanding you but it sounds like you are trying to add a lookup that links to your users?

If so create a field using the type "Lookup Relationship" and select user

surasura
if you are using standad lookup functionality you can only select one user at a time. what you can do is create multiple user fields on object and create your owan custom lookup popup which allow users to select muliple users at a time. and write those selected values to your  user lookup fields
Integration 39Integration 39
 force@123 / sura
Are you able to explain what you are trying to do? Which objects will be effected and what functionality are you trying to get out of the field?

If the field is for accounts or opportunities there is a built-in feature of this otherwise you will been to make a mutli select field, then write apex to delete / insert useres into the field on your custom object when you create new users.