function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jay Zapata 4Jay Zapata 4 

Not getting credit for modules completed

I completed the first 2 modules on the Admin Trail - Beginner but didn't get the points from the first one and when I came back a day later, I see I don't have the points from the 2nd one either. :( How do I keep my points/credit for completing the modules?
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Hi Jay,
A couple of quick questions. When you first logged into Trailhead, did you login with an account that is other than your Developer Edition account (perhaps your company's production account)? Logging into Trailhead is a two step process. Your first login (which you typically do by clicking on the 'Login' button on the top right) is so that Trailhead can start tracking your points, badges and progress. At this first step, you can use either a Developer Edition or a production user account. Next, when you try a challenge, you're asked to connect to a Developer Edition so that we can verify your work. 
I suspect what might have happened here is that you used a production account to login at the first step (so that's the account that Trailhead is tracking your points and badges against) and then connected a DE to complete the challenges. When you came back to Trailhead, you then might have logged in with the DE account on the first step (vs the production account).
I know that this is a pretty convoluted login process and I apologize for that. We're working on a refresh of the Trailhead UX that will clarify this 2 step login process. Please let me know if the above description matches your use case. If it does, then simply login to Trailhead with your production account first and you should see all your points and badges. Thanks.
Sandeep Bhanot
Salesforce.com
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Unfortunately I cannot - for privacy and other reasons.
Usually though, your production user name is the same as your corporate email address. You could also ask the Salesforce Adminsitator at your company for your production account. Thanks.
Sandeep
Jay Zapata 4Jay Zapata 4
I was able to resolve the issue. Thanks