function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Salesforce BlitzSalesforce Blitz 

How to display all account records in picklist in visual flow

I need to display all account records in a picklist in a flow.
On selection of 1 record, I need to ask few survey questions and save it to a custom object.

How to achieve this.How to display all records in picklist,Is it possible??

Thanks
Laxman
Vijay NagarathinamVijay Nagarathinam
HI Laxman,

Refer the below link, you get some idea

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000AwtcIAC

Let me know if you need any help regarding this.

Thanks,
Vijay
Soundar Rajan PonpandiSoundar Rajan Ponpandi
Hi ,

Please refer this 

The trick here is getting the other non-Id values out of the sObject Collection, and to do that, you'll need a loop. Where it gets really hairy is getting it laid out correctly. I haven't built this yet, it's entirely theoretical, but here's what I would attempt.
First, make a new variable (we'll call it varDisplayText) to hold all of your text.
Then, in your loop, pass the Collection to a standard sObject Variable.
From there, use an Assignment element to Add (not equals!) the first value of the first column to varDisplayText.
Then (and I think you can do this in the same Assignment element, I am pretty sure it will do it in order), use varDisplayText again but instead of using Equals, use Add, and add the text string ", ".
Add another line in the same element (or a new Assignment element if necessary), use varDisplayText again, with Add, then the first value in your second column.
Add another line in the same element (or a new Assignment element if necessary), use varDisplayText again, with Add, then the comma text string again, but with a line break character afterwards.
Point back to your loop so you can get the next set of values in your collection.
When the flow runs, it should do the Assignment with the add, which functions as concatenation, for each row, creating a different row of text.

I am REALLY not certain this would work, but it's what I would try; it works on paper. Otherwise, I think you're limited to a VF page here.

Regards,
Soundar.​​​​​​​