function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Debbie SchultzDebbie Schultz 

Houston and/or Austin based APEX developer needed

For details, go to www.bridgepointconsulting.com/jobs/careers-bridgepoint/

DESCRIPTION:  Bridgepoint Consulting is currently seeking a SalesForce (SF) Developer to participate in growing and developing our SalesForce Consulting practice. The SF Developer will be responsible for leading complex SalesForce implementations, optimizations and integrations, including managing project teams and milestones and ensuring client satisfaction. The successful candidate must have a passion for helping small and mid-sized businesses find creative ways to use SalesForce to more effectively run their businesses.

RESPONSIBILITIES (excerpt):
  • Project management, business analysis, and technical architecture
  • Implementation of Salesforce and/or reconfiguration to meet new needs of clients
  • Documentation for ongoing client reference
  • Training
REQUIREMENTS (excerpt):
  • Development experience in Apex, Visualforce, Force.com, SOQL, and Javascript, including object-oriented programming; some experience with Lightning
  • SalesForce Platform Developer or Force.com Developer certification
  • Experience designing and implementing SalesForce-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, workstream lead, project manager) for at least 4 projects
  • Experience in change management and business process analysis
  • Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Business or other related disciplines
Please contact Debbie Schultz at dschultz@bridgepointconsulting.com, or apply online at the link above.
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Debbie,

My name is Steven , I saw your post online and would like to learn more about your Requirements . my company Saxon Global is a US Based company headquartered at Irving, TX  is  a Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner with a customer satisfaction rating of 9.7 out of 10, we help organizations leverage Salesforce to achieve higher ROI by offering superior Salesforce and Cloud Consulting services along with existing custom development and integration solutions

We have a team of more than 53 SFDC developers in-house, including 39 who are Salesforce.com certified at our office and will be very much interested in working with you  in fulfilling on your current and future  open IT Requirements

We have been serving our customers and clients from last 16years with our efficient and dedicated services by providing  functional role consultants such as Salesforce developers and other technology resources .

Our pricing is very flexible and economical when compared to the competitors in the market . We have the right expertise and experience on Salesforce.com  to meet your requirements, we have around 463 consultants across united states including U.S. Citizens / Green Card Holders  and can help you fulfilling any positions  Remote/in-house at your locations.

We have extensive experience and  have done many  projects, I can walk you through what we did.

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com (mailto:steve.r@saxonglobal.com) to discuss further.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.

Warm Regards,

Steven Rogers
Business Manager
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009 )  EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com