function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Luís P.Luís P. 

Quick Start: Lightning Process Builder - Add Your Process Action - Bugged challenge?

Hi, I've been trying to get this module to validate for the past few weeks and submitted feedback about it twice.

I keep getting the following error message: 

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process actions are improperly configured because: it does not have an action named 'Update Contact Address', or it does not use the contact Mailing Street, or it does not use the account Billing Street. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

I've had colleagues look over my work and nothing was found. 

I have tried naming the action "Update Contact Address" (as it says in the error message) and "Update Contact Addresses" (as in the exercise) and it just doesn't seem to matter at all.

User-added image

I didn't skip any steps and have the previous two sections validated.

Can I have some assistance, please?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer chosen by Luís P.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
If Domain or Namespace will enable then to many module in Trailhead will fail. As per trail heade recomendation. Please create new developer org and try again.

NOTE:- you can use the same DE org for TrailHead Bages just login on new org to development work. Like that your bages will not lost

Let us know if this will help you

All Answers

Brian Sherman 22Brian Sherman 22
That's bizarre.  I just ran through this and had no issues.  Can you please click on Address Change and post the conditions?
Luís P.Luís P.

Thanks for replying.

Here's my work in the previous step.

User-added image

In the process builder steps it says to set the Action Name to Update Contact Addresses.  Yours says Update Contact Address.  Can you try that?
Sorry, I just reread that you have tried that already.  That's was the only difference with the way I did it and it validated.
Luís P.Luís P.

No worries. 

The instructions say Addresses while the error message says Address, that's why it's different.

I tried it with both versions today and the result was the same.

I've also already deleted this entire process and started from scratch a few times with no luck, if this helps at all.

Hi Luis,

As per task field update name should be "Update Contact Addresses" Please compare with below screen shot and update name.
User-added image

Please let us know if this will help you
Luís P.Luís P.

Thanks for your replies.

Deleted the immediate action and started fresh. Got the same error, sadly.

User-added image

Adding object and criteria for reference: 

User-added imageUser-added image

your Action name should be "Update Contact Addresses". If you can share your username and password with me on my email address (amit.salesforce21@gmail.com) then i can check issue in your org

If Domain or Namespace will enable then to many module in Trailhead will fail. As per trail heade recomendation. Please create new developer org and try again.

NOTE:- you can use the same DE org for TrailHead Bages just login on new org to development work. Like that your bages will not lost

Let us know if this will help you
This was selected as the best answer
Luís P.Luís P.
Thanks, did not realize that would be an issue. Cheers.
Munira MajmundarMunira Majmundar
I have the same problem. Can you please clarify how to solve the issue?  Amit, I did not undertand what Luis P did differently and what your suggestion was.  Thanks in advance.
Dennis LinDennis Lin
I have the same problem too. The error is "Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The process actions are improperly configured because: it does not have an action named 'Update Contact Address', or it does not use the contact Mailing Street, or it does not use the account Billing Street.
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Can someone help? Thanks
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Dennis,

Did you activate the process? If so, and you are still having issues, email me your credentials to jdouglas at salesforce and I'll take a look.

Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
OK, you guys aren't crazy. At least from what I can tell from your orgs ;)

Everything looks to be setup correctly but there's an issue with the code for the test. I've update it so that it passed with Dennis' org so it will be fixed with our next release.... which is SOON!

Sorry for the invoncenience!

Jeff Douglas
Ryan Shaw SDRyan Shaw SD
Jeff, 

Has the fix for this verification been released yet? I got a different error today and cannot tell if it is a bug or a mistake. I have verified my setup multiple times and can't find any problems with it, and the Tim Barr test worked fine. The error is: 

"Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, AccountDeletion: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object External entry point: [] 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."

My DE is rcshaw60 at gmail, in case that helps. I have My Domain enabled.

Thank you, 
Ryan 
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Ryan,

Something looks strange with the error message. It looks like the insert of the record is failing with a deletion: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, AccountDeletion.

You may want to spin up a new DE org and try this again. Something that exists in your org may be conflicting.

HTH

Jeff Douglas
Ryan Shaw SDRyan Shaw SD
Jeff, 

It worked fine with a new DE. I guess it was some conflict with past projects, so I'll use this clean one for Trailhead from now on. 

-Ryan 
nate Dietrichnate Dietrich
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/quickstart-process-builder/steps/quickstart-process-builder3

This is the page i am having issues with. The issue that I have is that there is not a dropdown selection for MAILING STREET in the first dropdown. I only see billing street for both. When i type in MAILING STREET, states no matches found. 

Any help would be great!

​Thanks!
Greg ParrishGreg Parrish
I seem to be having a similar issue.  I receive a pass on the three previous steps but when I verify the "Test Your Process" step, I receive the following:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301410000007QCC. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: []

I have gone through and completely removed and completed the entire Project again twice with the same results each time.  Please advise.
RosecransRosecrans
Hi there. I have having the issue referenced above and have confirmed that three other individuals on my team have not been able to complete this challenge as they have encountered the same behaviors. Is there a path to resolve this so that others don't encounter the same thing and the challenge can be verified. Thank you. 
Robin J ParfanRobin J Parfan
@Nate Dietrich, not sure if you got over your issue about Mailing Street not showing up. I had the same issue but when I clicked back on the Address Change criteria, then back again to Immediate Actions, followed the steps again, the Mailing Street showed up (maybe refreshing the page will also work).
Paresh Kumar BehuraParesh Kumar Behura
I'm having a problem in the same process. In my field list there is no Mailing street field. Can anyone help me with this. I'm really struck . Thanks in advance.