function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Harsh DodiyaHarsh Dodiya 

Trailhead challenge issue

Question 
To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com/#q=<CONTACT NAME>' - where <CONTACT NAME> is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.The custom button must be named 'Google Info'.
The custom button must dynamically insert the contact's name using the appropriate merge field.
The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.

For above question I am keep getting below error. I am able to get the result but trailhead is not verifying it.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AIFEGHQY

Solution pls
Chandra Sekhar CH N VChandra Sekhar CH N V
Can you try deleting and re-creating the button again. There are indeed few cases where develoers had to register new DE orgs and complete the challenge.
Harsh DodiyaHarsh Dodiya
Hello, I tried deleting and recreating it. The functionality is working, button is showing me contact's search in google but trail head not verifying it.
Harsh DodiyaHarsh Dodiya
Hello, Module : UI Cusomization, Modifying Page Layouts. Question : To pass this challenge, add a new section 'Phone Numbers' to the default 'Contact Layout'. Add the Phone, Mobile, Home Phone, Other Phone, and Fax fields to this new section. - The 'Contact layout' Page Layout should have a new section named 'Phone Numbers'. - The 'Phone Numbers' section should include the 'Phone', 'Mobile', 'Home Phone', 'Other Phone', and 'Fax' field Issue : Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Phone Numbers' section was not found, or it was empty I think there is some issue with this module in trailhead. Everything is working in my dev org account. I can see Phone Numbers section in contacts layouts. Still it showing same issue.
Chandra Sekhar CH N VChandra Sekhar CH N V
Try logging out of Trailhead and logging back in - and specifically disconnect/reconnect your Developer org in the challenge section.  Often, people get Trailhead looking at the wrong org. 

Also copy & paste the text "Phone Numbers" - it will not care about case sensitivity, but give a try.
Harsh DodiyaHarsh Dodiya
I already did that. Like copying Phone Numbers and plus log out and log in, still it doesn't work. I tried in my friends laptop its working though same thing I applied in mine and its not working. What can be the issue ?? Thanks, Harsh Dodiya
M T 5M T 5
I had exactly the same problem. Go the next unit ("Modifying Page Layouts"), complete it and check its challenge task, the go back to the unit on links, buttons, etc., and check its challenge. The check should work for you after you have completed the unit "Modifying Page Layouts". Not sure why this works, but it did for me. Best of luck.