function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nancy@Tech2Nancy@Tech2 

Solutions Architect Needed!!

Our client, a small to mid sized consulting company, is looking for a Solution Architect who is passionate and enjoys working closely with stake holders, program and product managers and analysts.  A hands-on expert who can ensure effective solution design that meets business requirements in many different industries.  This position is in Metro DC or can be REMOTE! If interested email:  nancy@tech2resources.com. 

More info - http://jobs.tech2resources.com/index.smpl?arg=jb_details&POST_ID=3230578 (http://jobs.tech2resources.com/index.smpl?arg=jb_details&POST_ID=3230578)

pconpcon
Thank you for your post.  Hopefully someone from our community will reach out to you soon!
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Nancy ,

We have the right expertise consultants and experience working on Salesforce.com Projects to meet your requirements ,we have around 300 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house  ,We have extensive experience have done many  similar projects, I can walk you through what we did in a quick phone call .

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further. Look forward to hear from you.

About us:
Saxon Global have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers in-house, including 38 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.

Warm Regards,

Steve R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009 FREE)  EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770 FREE
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9

Hi Nancy , Good Morning

I am trying to follow up with you to assist in fulfilling the solution Architect position.

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further. Look forward to hear from you.