function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mike 317Mike 317 

Error when I try to check the Writing SOQL Queries challenge...

Hi, 

I'm trying to do the Writing SOQL Queries Challenge on Trailhead but i'm getting the following error:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30115000000LJiz. Contact your administrator for help.: []

I've looked and some people say there might be an issue with a validation rule or trigger that is preventing the validation. I've checked and i don't have any active validation rules or triggers on the case object. From what I can tell, my code is fine:

public class ContactSearch {
        public static List<Contact> searchForContacts(String lastName, String mailingPostalCode) {
            return [SELECT Id, Name, LastName, MailingPostalCode
                                     FROM Contact
                                     WHERE LastName = :lastName AND MailingPostalCode = :mailingPostalCode];
        }   
    }

Any thoughts on why it's not validating? Thanks!

-Mike
Best Answer chosen by Mike 317
Derhyk Doggett -Derhyk Doggett -

Do you have any Processes active in Process builder? Check there, that may be the culprit.

Setup - > Workflow & Approvals -> Process Builder.

All Answers

Derhyk Doggett -Derhyk Doggett -

Do you have any Processes active in Process builder? Check there, that may be the culprit.

Setup - > Workflow & Approvals -> Process Builder.

This was selected as the best answer
Mike 317Mike 317
I've been banging my head on my desk for a week, you are my hero. They should give you a free ticket to Dreamforce. 

-Mike